I won't pass them on as I know not everyone accepts awards, however I'll tell you 7 things - but not about me, about what makes me laugh.. as I LOVE to laugh and hope they give you a giggle too..xx
1. My husband always makes me laugh, actually until I cry and my tummy hurts..usually when he's not even trying to be funny. He doesn't take himself too seriously..which is good because I love to impersonate him..which makes us both roll around laughing!
2. My children make me laugh, especially when they're being very serious and grown up. There's nothing funnier than a 3 year old speaking like a 40 year old!
3. Last week my 3 year old daughter Bridget said to my husband, "Dad, do you ever think about moving into a bigger bum? You could go to the bigger bum shop!"
4. My Milky Toof always makes me laugh out loud..have a look at Ickle and Lardee's adventures here.
5. This fantastic piece on using the Ladies Bathroom, believe me it's hysterical!
6. MOTH's (Millie's husband from The Laurel Hedge) quote about blogging, "A blog is like one of those light, airy, souffle, spongey cake things Millie - it can start off really good, but if you're not careful, it can end up a real mess."
7. Ricky Gervais.. his podcasts are very funny.
What makes you laugh?